Senior Housing Resources
Many seniors and their families are unaware of all of the advantages of senior living. Once they discover the maintenance-free lifestyle, social connections, and engaging activities, not to mention chef-prepared meals, local transportation, and on-site amenities, they wish they had moved to an assisted living community much earlier.
Here are some useful websites that can inform your decision about senior living:
- Grace Management’s Senior Living Spectrum identifies the various types of senior living options and provides a guide to selecting the appropriate level of care.
- Where You Live Matters is a site provided by The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) and has a variety of unbiased videos, articles and infographics addressing everything from selecting the right living situation to adjusting to a senior living community.
- Learn more about Grace Management, Inc.
- Manatee County, Florida, Elder Services
- State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Elder Helpers
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Summerfield Assisted Living is a proud member of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce.